Bruteforce Save Data
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting Saves to sites like IGN

2 posters

Go down

Posting Saves to sites like IGN Empty Posting Saves to sites like IGN

Post by Draan Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:37 pm

Been wondering about this for a while, but it seems like the availability of saves on sites like IGN is lacking, at best.

That in mind, I thought I'd ask the community what they thought of them sharing their saves not only on the forum but also on IGN or similar websites. (GameFAQs, SuperCheats, CheatCC, et cetera)

Seems like PS3 games rarely have saves that would be worth the download, in my opinion, and the only reason for that is because the good saves never make it to those sites.

On a related note: Wouldn't it be easier to host the saves there, rather than risk MediaFire or aught similar taking the files down? Just my opinion on the matter.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to learning the opinions of others in regard to this matter.

~Draan

PS Didn't think this thread should be posted in the Save Sharing category, so I posted it here.

Last edited by Draan on Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added PS, fixed a couple of typos...)
Draan
Draan

Back to top Go down

Posting Saves to sites like IGN Empty Re: Posting Saves to sites like IGN

Post by Dark Nacho Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:24 am

Or have a private site like I have the mine but never use it.-.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dark Nacho
Dark Nacho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Draan Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:25 am

Haha, that'd be my problem too. I'd keep forgetting about it and it would never have new files. Though that might be a good way to get some backups stored...

Off-topic: What is your avatar and signature from? I kind of recognize that character but his name escapes me...
Draan
Draan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down