Bruteforce Save Data
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPINION] Moving BruteforceSaveData Forum

+13
palitorche
horroro
Skiller
spawn62
mikeflava00
SHAkA
MysterE
Zack1989
OpusMortis
Zero4ph
Dark Nacho
Credzz
Red-EyeX32
17 posters

Go down

[OPINION] Moving BruteforceSaveData Forum Empty [OPINION] Moving BruteforceSaveData Forum

Post by Red-EyeX32 Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:52 am

Hello BruteforveSaveData community,

Well as you have read in the title of the topic, Dark Nacho and myself have been thinking of moving the bruteforce community to a different place. Instead of just centralizing on just the Playstation 3 itself, we can focus on multiple platforms to enhance your cheating experience.

So my question to you guys are. Are you guys determined to move the website to a different domain and still support the idea we are emphasizing?

Please let me know in a reply.

Last edited by Red-EyeX32 on Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Red-EyeX32
Red-EyeX32

Back to top Go down

[OPINION] Moving BruteforceSaveData Forum Empty Re: [OPINION] Moving BruteforceSaveData Forum

Post by Credzz Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:54 am

Hi Red-EyeX32,

That would be great idea all around. I also would like to suggest making "Exclusive Content" available first for the people who willing to donate or make contribution to this
project. I have been a long time fan of the bruteforce community and I thinks this is absolutely needs to be done for future success of the community.

I be more than happy to assist with the transition if need.

Thanks Again Red-EyeX32, Dark Nacho and everyone else who I didn't mention.

Xiam MrUknowwho

Last edited by Credzz on Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot a word)
Credzz
Credzz

Back to top Go down

[OPINION] Moving BruteforceSaveData Forum Empty Re: [OPINION] Moving BruteforceSaveData Forum

Post by Dark Nacho Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:22 am

Traducido al español:

Bueno como leyeron en el título del tema. Red-EyeX32 y yo estuvimos pensando en mover la comunidad de bruteforce a un lugar sitio. En lugar de solo centrarnos en la Playstation 3, también nos podemos enfocar en varias plataformas para mejorar la experiencia de cheating.

Entonces mi pregunta para ustedes es. ¿Están decididos en mover el sitio a un dominio diferente y aun apoyar la idea que estamos proponiendo?

Por favor háganlo saber en los comentarios.

Dark Nacho
Dark Nacho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero4ph Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:17 am

I don't know if you guys familiar with CMP (Codemasters-project) I'm been with the site since the PS2 codebreaker and gameshark, anyway yea I agree maybe some retro hacking as well like PS1,NES,SNES,etc.
Zero4ph
Zero4ph

Back to top Go down

Post by OpusMortis Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:44 am

I like the idea, but at the same time I'd prefer to stick around here and just have the site renamed or something like that instead of making another. Either way, I'll be there.
OpusMortis
OpusMortis

Back to top Go down

Post by Credzz Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:00 pm

Im down for change.
Credzz
Credzz

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-EyeX32 Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:57 am

Even if we do decide to move it somewhere else, what would you guys suggest the domain to be called? I have been working on a long project that is a All-In-One tool. It would contains save editor, real time editing tools, and other miscellaneous tools. It is called Genesis, but I am not sure what your guys responses would be.
Red-EyeX32
Red-EyeX32

Back to top Go down

Post by OpusMortis Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:43 am

Well that's of course up to you.  My advice though, is to name it something completely original.  Reason being, when someone decides to do a Google search for Genesis or whatnot, they'll have a lot of other results coming up.  There's the Sega console, the music group with Phil Collins, the book in the bible, the Hyundai car, and a lot more.  What I would do is name it something so that when people search for it, your software is the first result that shows up and it can't possibly be mistaken for anything else.

Last edited by OpusMortis on Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
OpusMortis
OpusMortis

Back to top Go down

Post by Zack1989 Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:19 pm

well i would be happly with that also other format is good imstill trying to find codes for my ff7 game but the codes i get dont work right. anyway year would be really cool for that i happly to donate i still donate for the people who made autohack tool for brave frontier

Zack1989

Back to top Go down

Post by MysterE Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:14 am

Red-EyeX32 wrote:Even if we do decide to move it somewhere else, what would you guys suggest the domain to be called? I have been working on a long project that is a All-In-One tool. It would contains save editor, real time editing tools, and other miscellaneous tools. It is called Genesis, but I am not sure what your guys responses would be.
Based on that post and it being a multi platform code hacking site"N-1" as in all in one..
MysterE
MysterE

http://Cod-orc.Com

Back to top Go down

Post by SHAkA Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:50 pm

i like the idea but who is the one will be willing to do this ?
SHAkA
SHAkA

Back to top Go down

Post by mikeflava00 Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:01 pm

sure as long as there is nothing hidden " example like hidden checkums or exclusive codes to certain members" etc.

mikeflava00

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-EyeX32 Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:14 am

SHAkA wrote:i like the idea but who is the one will be willing to do this ?

I am or Nacho
Red-EyeX32
Red-EyeX32

Back to top Go down

Post by SHAkA Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:13 am

alright will im here with you guys ill support you.
SHAkA
SHAkA

Back to top Go down

Post by spawn62 Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:20 am

would he soon brute force savedata ps4 ???

spawn62

Back to top Go down

Post by Skiller Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:36 am

Well it could be if needed Moved to Gamehacking.org (Probably) , or even Codemaster-project.net there is no Hate to bruteforce. if anyone even remembers the Gingerbread times, its more BSD started out in the wrong direction.

Skiller

Back to top Go down

Post by horroro Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:46 am

Although I think this BSD site is doing well, I am for it as long as the BSD software + other software, crypters/decrypters and codes stay open and free for all members to get. That means no-pay to get content, but if people want to donate to the software / code-makers thats fine. Open, free, share and credit 2 hackers ; that's what it is all about.
Smile
horroro
horroro

Back to top Go down

Post by horroro Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:14 pm

Skiller wrote:Well it could be if needed Moved to Gamehacking.org (Probably) , or even Codemaster-project.net there is no Hate to bruteforce. if anyone even remembers the Gingerbread times, its more BSD started out in the wrong direction.

thumbs up! ^
horroro
horroro

Back to top Go down

Post by palitorche Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:12 pm

Dark Nacho wrote:Traducido al español:

Bueno como leyeron en el título del tema. Red-EyeX32 y yo estuvimos pensando en mover la comunidad de bruteforce a un lugar sitio. En lugar de solo centrarnos en la Playstation 3, también nos podemos enfocar en varias plataformas para mejorar la experiencia de cheating.

Entonces mi pregunta para ustedes es. ¿Están decididos en mover el sitio a un dominio diferente y aun apoyar la idea que estamos proponiendo?

Por favor háganlo saber en los comentarios.

Al final creo que es decisión de ustedes mover esta pagina a algún otro dominio o lugar. Personalmente a pesar de que no realizo aportes del nivel y calidad de ustedes siempre vengo acá y me resuelven mis dudas y me parece que lo que decidan hacer debe ser bien visto por nosotros, no debería ser diferente.

Así que adelante y nosotros apoyaremos los proyectos que en el futuro estén por venir.

NOTA: Solo avisen con anticipación para poder seguirlos hahah.

Saludos. pirat

palitorche

Back to top Go down

Post by poeticos Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:40 pm

mikeflava00 wrote:sure as long as there is nothing hidden " example like hidden checkums or exclusive codes to certain members" etc.

Same opinion. And I can add an extra: The main links must be updated every month at least. I.e. Our actual download/links(games.conf and cheats database) are from 2015.

poeticos

Back to top Go down

Post by Draan Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:56 pm

I realize I'm not the most active on the forums, but I support this change none the less.

Suggested domain names (x = com; org; net; me; co; et cetera)
~ bruteforce.x
~ hackforce.x
~ fullforcehacking.x
~ bruteforcesavedata.x
~ bsd.x

NOTE: I haven't checked any of these domains to ensure their availability. Some or all might not be available or for sale.

NOTE 2: If you are still keeping it with a free host, a friend told me you can get a free "___.co.nz" domain, among others. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Not sure of details though.

Anyway, much love and respect to every contributor of BSD. Keep up the great work, you guys!
Draan
Draan

Back to top Go down

[OPINION] Moving BruteforceSaveData Forum Empty Is the still active?

Post by WarsWarrior Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:16 pm

As the name suggest is the forum still active and if not what was the final decision?
WarsWarrior
WarsWarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Strider18 Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:23 pm

Any updates on this?

Strider18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down