Bruteforce Save Data
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the cyber save editor import friendly?

+6
tontsa00
spawn62
lopiky1
pspdarkhanseo
UCgraveDX
Jetstream-Sid
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Is the cyber save editor import friendly? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the cyber save editor import friendly?

Post by ChiTownzBoy05 Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:37 am

UCgraveDX wrote:Well that's good news indeed gonna try it out when I get a chance.
So to your knowledge will changing the folder name to Japan then back when done editing work?

ChiTownzBoy05

Back to top Go down

Is the cyber save editor import friendly? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the cyber save editor import friendly?

Post by UCgraveDX Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:38 am

not sure you can always try it? in the previous ver it could work but the main concern of mine if the would wind up corrupted by doing so unlike bsd we can re verify the save after changing around to check for error and stuff before moving back to the ps3. I would like to try it but like I said on my previous post I don't have the time right now to mess around with it for the mean time and I got several games I would like to try it out! I know most of my JP games would work like my Nioh and some SRW games I have but for the localized version I am not sure till I try out.

UCgraveDX

Back to top Go down

Post by Jetstream-Sid Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:38 pm

Anyone with the ps3 version taking requests?
Jetstream-Sid
Jetstream-Sid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2