Bruteforce Save Data
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I get my PSN profile ID number for resignin

2 posters

Go down

How do I get my PSN profile ID number for resignin Empty How do I get my PSN profile ID number for resignin

Post by OvernightSiren Wed May 09, 2018 11:41 pm

I'm trying to follow online guides but hitting a wall. When I go to set the profiles, I select the param and then enter the friendly name as my PSN name, but at the top of my Brute Force window it now says "Profile: part-time-prophet [BLANK]". When I'm watching people do it online the "BLANK" part is a long string of letter and numbers.

Where do I get my unique number from?

When I try to then re-sign the save and click Verify PFD, everything comes up in red and it says "Console ID Hash: FAIL"

OvernightSiren

Back to top Go down

How do I get my PSN profile ID number for resignin Empty Re: How do I get my PSN profile ID number for resignin

Post by UCgraveDX Thu May 10, 2018 7:56 am

its clearly described here on how to set your profile properly on BSD.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pay attention on this very particular part of the guide you must have your own ps3 save that you are currently using when ever you sign in on to PSN.

Code:
SETUP PROFILE - Just set it up 1 time only

-> Click "Set Profile"
-> "Configure Profiles"
-> "Set PARAM.SFO for Profile 1"
-> Browse to YOUR Param.sfo <---- "Use your own save for this one! Guide BSD to the location of your own param.sfo on your own PS3 Game Save file that you are currently using any PS3 save will do as long it has your PSN Profile tagged on to it"

-> type your nickname on it(as long as you know that this profile 1 is your profile account)
-> DONE SETUP

UCgraveDX

Back to top Go down