Bruteforce Save Data
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Earning Free PSN Codes

2 posters

Go down

Earning Free PSN Codes Empty Earning Free PSN Codes

Post by Draan Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:43 pm

So I'm sure we've all done this at one point or another - Google "free psn code" or something like that - and I thought I'd ask the community what they thought of these sites that offer codes, typically in exchange for completely an ad-rich survey or 10.

My personal success has been limited, I think I've had 3, maybe 4 codes go through. The rest are dead codes that don't work at all. But one of them was a $50 code, the rest were $20, so around $100 in free PSN funds. Anyone had more success? Less?

Also, if it's taboo to talk about these kinds of sites (most of them are scams, I know) please kindly inform me.

~Draan
Draan
Draan

Back to top Go down

Earning Free PSN Codes Empty Re: Earning Free PSN Codes

Post by Dark Nacho Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:38 pm

Free psn card o.o if you find a way without survey you will wi. The nobel lol!

Dark Nacho
Dark Nacho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Draan Mon Jun 15, 2015 4:18 am

Found a blog a while back that sends out a newsletter monthly with codes in it, they are in an attachment and the newsletter is 99% advertisements.

But that site had over 50,000 followers and I doubt I'd be able to use a code fast enough lol. Moreover, I'm a bit lazy and I wouldn't get to it right away, so I'd never get a valid code until it was too late.

There were a few similar sites, but most gave me junk codes that either were improperly formatted or invalid (likely already used) and surveys fail when you are using Adblock, so there's that.

Also, sorry for the super late reply. Thought all topics were added to watchlist upon creation... guess not lol.
Draan
Draan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down