Bruteforce Save Data
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Save Data JP

4 posters

Go down

Save Data JP Empty Save Data JP

Post by Laserty Thu May 01, 2014 12:18 am

Well, I see that some people get some cheats on savedata.jp, so I decided to give it a try too, but each time I try to go to a page full of cheats for a game, I get this : アクセスを許可されていません (and my friend told me it means "You don't have permission to access"). Every f...... time.

So, what am I suppose to do to access those pages ? Is there something I can do ? Is it even possible for a lambda person to visit these pages ?
I really don't have a clue of how this site works.

So, I beg for an explanation. Please. Pretty please. Someone, please explain me how to use savedata.jp !
(I wish there was a "I beg you" smiley).
Please let a kind person (or kind people) explain me, GOD !

Thank you for answering my prayer.

Laserty

Back to top Go down

Save Data JP Empty Re: Save Data JP

Post by Dahek Thu May 01, 2014 4:50 am

Laserty wrote:Well, I see that some people get some cheats on savedata.jp, so I decided to give it a try too, but each time I try to go to a page full of cheats for a game, I get this : アクセスを許可されていません (and my friend told me it means "You don't have permission to access"). Every f...... time.

So, what am I suppose to do to access those pages ? Is there something I can do ? Is it even possible for a lambda person to visit these pages ?

So, I beg for an explanation. Please. Pretty please. Someone, please explain me how to use savedata.jp !

Okay, well.. first thing, unless you can read and understand the language, google the website link and translate the page. Second is I've never seen any type of access denied going to the page. Once I have the page translated I click on where the games are listed and ctrl+f to find the game I'm looking for, then I click on "Save Edit" "Save Data" is generally just the key from what I've seen, "Save Edit" is where any type of code is posted, generally from them using the Cyber Save Editor (some stuff won't be usable in brute force until an actual code format is posted), Cyber Save Editor is basically just like the Game Genie for American/European users.

Last edited by Dahek on Thu May 01, 2014 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Translated page link.)

Dahek

Back to top Go down

Post by Laserty Thu May 01, 2014 8:01 am

Dahek wrote:
Laserty wrote:Well, I see that some people get some cheats on savedata.jp, so I decided to give it a try too, but each time I try to go to a page full of cheats for a game, I get this : アクセスを許可されていません (and my friend told me it means "You don't have permission to access"). Every f...... time.

Okay, well.. first thing, unless you can read and understand the language, google the website link and translate the page. Second is I've never seen any type of access denied going to the page. Once I have the page translated I click on where the games are listed and ctrl+f to find the game I'm looking for, then I click on "Save Edit" "Save Data" is generally just the key from what I've seen, "Save Edit" is where any type of code is posted, generally from them using the Cyber Save Editor (some stuff won't be usable in brute force until an actual code format is posted), Cyber Save Editor is basically just like the Game Genie for American/European users.

Thanks for answering.

That's exactly what I'm doing, and I keep receiving the same page. Anytime I click on a "Save Edit" page, I gain this :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And it says, according to Google Translation :
"You don't have permission to access"
"Return to the previous page" (for the text in the blank box)

So, any ideas ? Please ?

Laserty

Back to top Go down

Post by chaoszage Thu May 01, 2014 9:15 am

this jp site is my fav all time for cheats source,I never had this problem though :/

Projects Done: SH3HD decryptor,DW8XL decryptor, Tears to Tiara 2 checksum fixer,KH COM HD checksum fixer,SW4 CF, FFX+FFX-2 CF,KH2HD CF,KH BBS CF.
Projects Pending Release: Dead or Alive 5/Ultimate decryptor, Okami HD SE,Far Cry 2 SE,Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory SE,Bioshock Infinite SE,
Current Projects: N/A

If you like what I am doing,please make donation [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chaoszage
chaoszage
Admin

https://bruteforcesavedata.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahek Thu May 01, 2014 9:56 am

Laserty wrote:Thanks for answering.

That's exactly what I'm doing, and I keep receiving the same page. Anytime I click on a "Save Edit" page, I gain this :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And it says, according to Google Translation :
"You don't have permission to access"
"Return to the previous page" (for the text in the blank box)

So, any ideas ? Please ?

Sorry for the delay in answering.. I just took my ps3 apart and replaced the thermal paste.. got it all back together and noticed 2 heat pads .. I forgot to put back in.. so I had to take it all back apart.. reclean the heatsink and cpu/gpu and reapply paste since both pads went on that part of the board  Rolling Eyes on to your problem, where is your isp hosted? I don't think that is the issue.. but you never know. Also, I notice in the screen shot, in your address bar it just has the site name, mine always shows
like this:
 no idea if that has anything to do with it. Easiest thing to try is to google the site in chrome/internet explorer and translate the page and see if you get the same thing.

Last edited by Dahek on Thu May 01, 2014 10:03 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : *sigh* computer is acting dumb -.-)

Dahek

Back to top Go down

Post by Laserty Thu May 01, 2014 2:25 pm

Dahek wrote:
Sorry for the delay in answering.. I just took my ps3 apart and replaced the thermal paste.. got it all back together and noticed 2 heat pads .. I forgot to put back in.. so I had to take it all back apart.. reclean the heatsink and cpu/gpu and reapply paste since both pads went on that part of the board  Rolling Eyes on to your problem, where is your isp hosted? I don't think that is the issue.. but you never know. Also, I notice in the screen shot, in your address bar it just has the site name, mine always shows
like this:
 no idea if that has anything to do with it. Easiest thing to try is to google the site in chrome/internet explorer and translate the page and see if you get the same thing.

It works on Internet Explorer. And I hate Internet Explorer. But I'll deal with it.
Thanks for the help, Dahek.  Very Happy

Laserty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahek Thu May 01, 2014 3:53 pm

Laserty wrote:It works on Internet Explorer. And I hate Internet Explorer. But I'll deal with it.
Thanks for the help, Dahek.  Very Happy

Don't blame you, I hate internet explorer as well. One thing you can try is going to Control Panel, then Internet Options and reset the Security and Privacy tabs to default, maybe a program changed a setting without you knowing. Also, go into Firefox Tools>Options>Advanced Tab>Network Tab>Connection Click Settings and make sure Firefox is set to not use a proxy. If it works in Internet Explorer that means a setting in your internet options or Firefox could be causing the page act up and not show right. It's hard to figure out what exactly is causing it. You could try a fresh install of Firefox after completely uninstalling it. That's a last resort I suppose, I have quite a few addons and wouldn't want to have to reinstall them all lol. At least backing up the history and bookmarks is easy to do so you wouldn't lose anything there.

Dahek

Back to top Go down

Post by linkff Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:12 pm

oh so this is the source you look Smile i 'll pay a visit and see if anything is helpfull ^-^
linkff
linkff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down