Bruteforce Save Data
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About FPS games

3 posters

Go down

About FPS games Empty About FPS games

Post by chaoszage Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:27 am

I dont play FPS games at all on console due to motion sickness but I recently played Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and completed the game,got all the trophies. I had no motion sickness at all via using standard ps3 controller which is quite surprising for myself.

so I have questions,how about Far Cry 3/4,if gameplay is similar,I think motion sickness free then I gonna those games.

what about other FPS games like bioshock series? mass effect series? dead island series? resistance series?

I need more advices/opinions.

Mirror Edge is a bad example,I cant bear with the actions in game as the actions made me motion sickness. got it free on psn via last few months

Projects Done: SH3HD decryptor,DW8XL decryptor, Tears to Tiara 2 checksum fixer,KH COM HD checksum fixer,SW4 CF, FFX+FFX-2 CF,KH2HD CF,KH BBS CF.
Projects Pending Release: Dead or Alive 5/Ultimate decryptor, Okami HD SE,Far Cry 2 SE,Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory SE,Bioshock Infinite SE,
Current Projects: N/A

If you like what I am doing,please make donation [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chaoszage
chaoszage
Admin

https://bruteforcesavedata.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

About FPS games Empty Re: About FPS games

Post by UCgraveDX Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:00 am

Farcry 3 and 4 are almost similar except you do more swimming on farcry 3 than on 4 and compare in getting all the trophy for both games you need to play the MP for plat!. farcry 4 is the easiest among the 2 just finish all different game play and you will earned all the mp trophy really fast just finish the match even if your side losses. but there is a great skill needed in farcry 4 especially for the 2 birds with one stone trophy you need to kill 2 enemies via headshot with one shot its pretty easy to do you need to observed the enemies movement and time your shot and get a good snipping position as well! most fps games have this similar type of trophy but its pretty easy if you manage to unlock the predator sniper riffle which is one the best sniper rifle in the game and I personally use this to take over all the camps in farcry 4 without alerting any enemies at all. if you can do blood dragon I know you can handle this one as well! and you will be amazed on the scenery for both farcry games you will mostly stop and look at the amazing detail of the game and how big is the map really is! btw there is a coop trophy for farcry 4 so its a first in the series they add it and its best to play with a buddy which is twice the fun! you tackle the whole game on coop too!

UCgraveDX

Back to top Go down

Post by UCgraveDX Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:06 am

As for Mass Effect 123 its mostly a 3rd person game think of Dragon Age on outer space and with guns. ME 1 & 2 can be plated offline since there are no MP trophies but ME3 has them so you have to do a little grinding on the MP matches to LV up your character! Bioshock 1 and Infinite has no mp trophies so you can earned them offline but Bioshock 2 has them I don't know if its required for plat I have the rapture edition and I haven't touched it yet but I used to play it on the old xbox360 for bioshock so I know there are no MP trophies for it! Resistance 2 and 3 are pretty good a but Resistance 2 servers are gone now but Resistance 3 can be plated offline using 2 controller trick for 2 mp trophies. Dead island has some MP trophies but Dead Island Riptide can be Plated offline

I think you problem in motion sickness on FPS is when the camera suddenly jerks from one position to another and like in Mirrors edge and some other FPS games. Farcry 3 and 4 has none or very little that won't cause you to get motion sickness since most of the time you are on a open area and a few time on a enclosed part so I don't see any problems if you decided to play FC3 and 4?

UCgraveDX

Back to top Go down

Post by chaoszage Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:07 am

Epic,Thanks grave for the details about Far cry 3/4 and the mp trophies(you know I am trophies hunter as well) XD
I confirmed that far cry 3/4 are in my list,definitely get them if in cheaper price.

Far cry 3 needs MP trophies? I read it via trophy forum and it only has co-op trophies,which can be done via 2 controllers offline,isnt it? O.o
Far cry 2 is the only one having mp trophies with current server.

@forumers/gamers
any other opinions about Bioshock series? Payday series? Darkness series? dead island series? resistance series? killzone series?

Projects Done: SH3HD decryptor,DW8XL decryptor, Tears to Tiara 2 checksum fixer,KH COM HD checksum fixer,SW4 CF, FFX+FFX-2 CF,KH2HD CF,KH BBS CF.
Projects Pending Release: Dead or Alive 5/Ultimate decryptor, Okami HD SE,Far Cry 2 SE,Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory SE,Bioshock Infinite SE,

If you like what I am doing,please make donation [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chaoszage
chaoszage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero4ph Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:01 pm

chaoszage wrote:I dont play FPS games at all on console due to motion sickness but I recently played Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and completed the game,got all the trophies. I had no motion sickness at all via using standard ps3 controller which is quite surprising for myself.

so I have questions,how about Far Cry 3/4,if gameplay is similar,I think motion sickness free then I gonna those games.

what about other FPS games like bioshock series? mass effect series? dead island series? resistance series?

Mirror Edge is a bad example,I cant bear with the actions in game as the actions made me motion sickness. got it free on psn via last few months

the only games I can get motion sickness like yourself are Dead Space 1-3 anyway try Crysis 1-3 it's not free on ps3 sadly or uncharted 1-3 you can get tons of trophies with those games.
Zero4ph
Zero4ph

Back to top Go down

Post by UCgraveDX Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:12 pm

I haven't tried the coop trophies for farcry 3 offline. during that time I was playing with a friend who helped me out and we manage to get the coop trophies for farcry 3 which is just to finnish one coop mission nothing more its completely a no brainer. but the collection trophies on farcry 3 is like all collection trophies you must hunt them all down unlike part 4 you only need a few so that the reason i plated farcry 4 faster than farcry 3. well hope you get those game soon both are excellent FPS that won't make you hurl is your not use to FPS its more easy going.

UCgraveDX

Back to top Go down

Post by UCgraveDX Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:19 pm

Zero4ph wrote:
chaoszage wrote:I dont play FPS games at all on console due to motion sickness but I recently played Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and completed the game,got all the trophies. I had no motion sickness at all via using standard ps3 controller which is quite surprising for myself.

the only games I can get motion sickness like yourself are Dead Space 1-3 anyway try Crysis 1-3 it's not free on ps3 sadly or uncharted 1-3 you can get tons of trophies with those games.

Crysis 1 is not free and you have to pay for it, good thing I got it during a flashsale lastyear and its the only crysis game I plated since there are no online trophies at all! you can use the save set on NGU to finnish the hardest part in the game which is beating it on the hardest setting. after playing It I began replaying my crysis 2 and 3 to understand the full story. part 3 is a eye opener for me to find the the fate of the other characters from crysis 1 and ending is a bit satisfactory as well. but if you want a easy going FPS game that can be played offline with a friend or family member I suggest getting Borderlands its a real good game. all 3 versions are excellent the pre sequel is getting a new campaign dlc anytime this year which gonna be great and the new characters they added makes me wonder how part 3 is gonna playout?

UCgraveDX

Back to top Go down

Post by chaoszage Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:30 pm

I had no problem at all with dead space series, those are great games.

Ah, forgot about crysis series, but save is encrypted, i gonna wait for redeye decryptor then i onlt get it haha

Yes, borderlands as well. I try watch those fps gameplay.

Battlefield demo i played, no good, i started to get motion sickness whenever i starting running lol

Juz reminder, i need fps games with standard ps3 controller experience haha

chaoszage
chaoszage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by UCgraveDX Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:34 pm

Crysis 2 and 3 have more quirky camera movement and its a bit fast paced so if you can handle its ok.

UCgraveDX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down