Bruteforce Save Data
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FFX HD Starter Save

2 posters

Go down

FFX HD Starter Save Empty FFX HD Starter Save

Post by drlawsoniii Fri May 13, 2016 9:54 pm

Hi All,

I've been trying to play FFX again. I just got a used copy of the game for both PS3 and PS4. I've been trying to resign an ultimate starter save (because I hate grinding, I only really play for the amazing story in most of the FFs) I've tried it over and over and over again with no luck. I was wondering if I posted one of my save states from a new game and a starter save if someone could resign it for me? I'm so frustrated with bruteforce i dont even want to try it any more. But i love the story and want to go through it again.

Thanks all for your help.

Rob

drlawsoniii

Back to top Go down

FFX HD Starter Save Empty Re: FFX HD Starter Save

Post by krustytoe Sat May 14, 2016 4:56 am

drlawsoniii wrote:Hi All,

I've been trying to play FFX again. I just got a used copy of the game for both PS3 and PS4. I've been trying to resign an ultimate starter save (because I hate grinding, I only really play for the amazing story in most of the FFs) I've tried it over and over and over again with no luck. I was wondering if I posted one of my save states from a new game and a starter save if someone could resign it for me? I'm so frustrated with bruteforce i dont even want to try it any more. But i love the story and want to go through it again.

Thanks all for your help.

Rob

Are you sure your resigning it to your PS3 and account? Are you just trying to resign the save?

Make sure you set your Profile or your not even resigning your save to your own account.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If your applying codes you will need the fix the checksum with this tool
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
krustytoe
krustytoe

Back to top Go down