CFW Cheat Question

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CFW Cheat Question

Post by krustytoe on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:36 pm

I haven't been keeping up to date with the CFW scene since my PHAT died. But I got a new 3.55 ps3. I am wondering what is the current Cheats device for CFW?


Edited: Ahh Crap I just notice this might be against Forum Rules. Please Delete if it is.


Last edited by krustytoe on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
krustytoe

Posts : 408
Points : 499
Join date : 2014-02-04
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: CFW Cheat Question

Post by Dark Nacho on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:39 pm

I have 4.46 and work perfect.
every CFW work I think

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Donation are welcome and thank you if you do it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


avatar
Dark Nacho
Admin

Posts : 1677
Points : 2000
Join date : 2014-03-21
Age : 19
Location : Chile

http://www.darknacho.cl/

Back to top Go down

Re: CFW Cheat Question

Post by krustytoe on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:44 pm

I know firmware doesn't matter. The only tool I have on my laptop is the CMP AutoTool. Do that still work for the modding eboot or is it outdated?
avatar
krustytoe

Posts : 408
Points : 499
Join date : 2014-02-04
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: CFW Cheat Question

Post by Dark Nacho on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:48 pm

I use NetCheat so I don't know

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Donation are welcome and thank you if you do it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


avatar
Dark Nacho
Admin

Posts : 1677
Points : 2000
Join date : 2014-03-21
Age : 19
Location : Chile

http://www.darknacho.cl/

Back to top Go down

Re: CFW Cheat Question

Post by JorgeFFC on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:52 pm

krustytoe wrote:I know firmware doesn't matter. The only tool I have on my laptop is the CMP AutoTool. Do that still work for the modding eboot or is it outdated?

It does still work if you have latest version, but now it's more compatible with CFW's 4.21+(Netcheat is compatible only with 4.46+) and that's it =D
avatar
JorgeFFC

Posts : 222
Points : 300
Join date : 2014-02-12
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: CFW Cheat Question

Post by krustytoe on Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:53 pm

Just youtube NetCheat. Wow. Real Time hacking. They went far in the past few years. Man I missed out.


edited: NetCheat is too intimidating. I'm stick to the eboot pattern stuff. (^_^)
avatar
krustytoe

Posts : 408
Points : 499
Join date : 2014-02-04
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: CFW Cheat Question

Post by SOLID C0LD on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:41 am

Dark_Nacho_XD wrote:I use NetCheat

if u use it, then why u give me the idea that u don't hack eboots? i've asked u to hack some games, but i got the impression u only hack saves  Shocked 

krustytoe wrote:Just youtube NetCheat. Wow. Real Time hacking. They went far in the past few years. Man I missed out.

edited: NetCheat is too intimidating. I'm stick to the eboot pattern stuff. (^_^)

if u stay below 3.56 [3.55.#], then u can use Code Unique 2.3. i don't recommend 3 since the site went down & u need a dongle for it. i got a big PS3 Cheats Editor database that i can share if u want. though i'd like to know what "eboot pattern stuff" is. if that's different & u know how to make codes, then please skype
u can use cheatboots for 3.55.#, but u may as well upgrade! also an ebayer told me he can convert a ps3 to dex & make it have NetCheat vs using a pc. so u'd be making codes via ps3 instead


Last edited by SOLID C0LD on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
SOLID C0LD

Posts : 76
Points : 97
Join date : 2014-06-21
Location : Nashville TN US

Back to top Go down

Re: CFW Cheat Question

Post by Dark Nacho on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:46 am

Because I like hack save :p

And the rest is only for me or when I am lazy and do it more fast also when is a new game and have cheksum or something for started mod save

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Donation are welcome and thank you if you do it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


avatar
Dark Nacho
Admin

Posts : 1677
Points : 2000
Join date : 2014-03-21
Age : 19
Location : Chile

http://www.darknacho.cl/

Back to top Go down

Re: CFW Cheat Question

Post by SOLID C0LD on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:52 am

Dark_Nacho_XD wrote:Because I like hack save :p

And the rest is only for me or when I am lazy and do it more fast also when is a new game and have cheksum or something for started mod save

ahh the wondrous quote negligence... are u replying to me? i got games that don't got cheats in the database yet. so wouldn't they count as "a new game"?
avatar
SOLID C0LD

Posts : 76
Points : 97
Join date : 2014-06-21
Location : Nashville TN US

Back to top Go down

Re: CFW Cheat Question

Post by krustytoe on Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:00 am

SOLID C0LD wrote:
Dark_Nacho_XD wrote:I use NetCheat

if u use it, then why u give me the idea that u don't hack eboots? i've asked u to hack some games, but i got the impression u only hack saves  Shocked 

krustytoe wrote:Just youtube NetCheat. Wow. Real Time hacking. They went far in the past few years. Man I missed out.

edited: NetCheat is too intimidating. I'm stick to the eboot pattern stuff. (^_^)

if u stay below 3.56 [3.55.#], then u can use Code Unique 2.3. i don't recommend 3 since the site went down & u need a dongle for it. i got a big PS3 Cheats Editor database that i can share if u want. though i'd like to know what "eboot pattern stuff" is. if that's different & u know how to make codes, then please skype
u can use cheatboots for 3.55.#, but u may as well upgrade! also an ebayer told me he can convert a ps3 to dex & make it have NetCheat vs using a pc. so u'd be making codes via ps3 instead

What I mean "eboot stuff." Is decrypting the eboot then modding the eboot. After that encrypting and make a pkg out of it. That what I remember doing in the past before my Phat died. BTW Do I need this DEX thing to use that PS3 Cheat editor your talking about? I don't want to open the PS3 or ship it to anyone to do it.
avatar
krustytoe

Posts : 408
Points : 499
Join date : 2014-02-04
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: CFW Cheat Question

Post by Dark Nacho on Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:55 am

With CCAPI you don't need to do nothing and work with NetCheat But I use DEX and on DEX you must make the EBOOT Debug

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Donation are welcome and thank you if you do it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


avatar
Dark Nacho
Admin

Posts : 1677
Points : 2000
Join date : 2014-03-21
Age : 19
Location : Chile

http://www.darknacho.cl/

Back to top Go down

Re: CFW Cheat Question

Post by krustytoe on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:27 am

I just noticed Medo from CMP made this awesome tool called "PS3 EMPM." I'll be using that.
avatar
krustytoe

Posts : 408
Points : 499
Join date : 2014-02-04
Location : USA

Back to top Go down

Re: CFW Cheat Question

Post by JorgeFFC on Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:26 pm

krustytoe wrote:I just noticed Medo from CMP made this awesome tool called "PS3 EMPM." I'll be using that.

Well, that's medo project, but you need CcAPI installed on your CFW, if it's an DEX console you can use tmapi.dll instead, the difference is the speedy... tmapi is 8 times faster than CcAPI and tmapi was designed for 64-bit systems, while Ccapi was designed for 32-bits and have little slowdowns from nowhere =D
avatar
JorgeFFC

Posts : 222
Points : 300
Join date : 2014-02-12
Age : 21
Location : Brazil

Back to top Go down

Re: CFW Cheat Question

Post by Dark Nacho on Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:55 pm

CCAPI is very slow compare with DEX but lucky I have DEX :3

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Donation are welcome and thank you if you do it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


avatar
Dark Nacho
Admin

Posts : 1677
Points : 2000
Join date : 2014-03-21
Age : 19
Location : Chile

http://www.darknacho.cl/

Back to top Go down

Re: CFW Cheat Question

Post by SOLID C0LD on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:52 pm

krustytoe wrote:What I mean "eboot stuff." Is decrypting the eboot then modding the eboot. After that encrypting and make a pkg out of it. BTW Do I need this DEX thing to use that PS3 Cheat editor your talking about? I don't want to open the PS3 or ship it to anyone to do it.

that's virtually hex editing
u could've easily youtubed / googled PS3 Cheats Ed & got your answer to see for yourself. it's a pc app for cheatboots & Code Unique. if it's compatible with dex, let me know if u find out Exclamation
u can convert to dex yourself & not open or ship to any1. should i tell u how also?

Dark_Nacho_XD wrote:With CCAPI you don't need to do nothing and work with NetCheat But I use DEX and on DEX you must make the EBOOT Debug

that's a little confusing. ^ yet u can't do a cheat for me via eboot debug / hack  Suspect 

JorgeFFC wrote:Well, that's medo project, but you need CcAPI installed on your CFW

maybe that's why my ps3 freezes or won't let me start the game when i try to hex mod?
avatar
SOLID C0LD

Posts : 76
Points : 97
Join date : 2014-06-21
Location : Nashville TN US

Back to top Go down

Re: CFW Cheat Question

Post by pink1 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:39 am

@SOLID C0LD You need to lay off of Dark_Nacho_XD. It doesn't matter if he can or can't do something if he said no that should be the end of it. Smile 
avatar
pink1

Posts : 80
Points : 96
Join date : 2014-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: CFW Cheat Question

Post by Red-EyeX32 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:45 am

SOLID C0LD wrote:
krustytoe wrote:What I mean "eboot stuff." Is decrypting the eboot then modding the eboot. After that encrypting and make a pkg out of it. BTW Do I need this DEX thing to use that PS3 Cheat editor your talking about? I don't want to open the PS3 or ship it to anyone to do it.

that's virtually hex editing
u could've easily youtubed / googled PS3 Cheats Ed & got your answer to see for yourself. it's a pc app for cheatboots & Code Unique. if it's compatible with dex, let me know if u find out Exclamation
u can convert to dex yourself & not open or ship to any1. should i tell u how also?

Dark_Nacho_XD wrote:With CCAPI you don't need to do nothing and work with NetCheat But I use DEX and on DEX you must make the EBOOT Debug

that's a little confusing. ^ yet u can't do a cheat for me via eboot debug / hack  Suspect 

JorgeFFC wrote:Well, that's medo project, but you need CcAPI installed on your CFW

maybe that's why my ps3 freezes or won't let me start the game when i try to hex mod?

Can you cut some slack on Dark_Nacho_XD?
Everyone has different preferences, he prefers save modding.
avatar
Red-EyeX32

Posts : 165
Points : 211
Join date : 2014-02-10
Age : 20
Location : Las Vegas

Back to top Go down

Re: CFW Cheat Question

Post by neko on Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:55 am

this post now closed end of that

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PSN cards donates are welcome private message me and thank you if you do donate  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
neko

Posts : 360
Points : 420
Join date : 2014-04-19

Back to top Go down

Re: CFW Cheat Question

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum