Bruteforce Save Data
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chaoszage will not be active like last time

+13
ed-209
minjajef
Dark Nacho
sleepingnight
joe2001
lokillo199
Draan
horroro
gold972
Pouh
UCgraveDX
SHAkA
chaoszage
17 posters

Go down

chaoszage will not be active like last time Empty chaoszage will not be active like last time

Post by chaoszage Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:58 pm

Hey guys,I already back home yesterday but I still cant release my checksum fixers as I have some other stuff to be done at the moment and just to let you guys know,maybe after February 2015, I will be no longer active like I always used to be,so there will be no more checksum fixers(same goes to reverse engineering) from me unless I really have lots of time,I will pass my reverse engineering knowledge to Dark_Nacho_XD , and of course I will release all my checksum fixers/save editors before I am really stop active.

Upcoming Checksum Fixers:
Okami HD
Dead or Alive 5
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
Kingdom Hearts 2 HD
Kingdom Hearts BBS
Far Cry 2(you can do it via manually but my tool can make it noob-free)
DMC3 HD checksum fixers(some reported not working but aldo got it working,so I just make it,just incase)

thanks everyone for your support Smile

Story:
Code:

I wonder if you guys ever thought about how come I have time to do hacking/research when I am only a 25 years boy....here's the story,I had a job 3 years ago and my mom is diagnosed with lung cancer,then I quit my job and accompany my mom till the end of her day. During these time,I took care of my mom and I did hacking as well, My mom always told me "Do your own stuff,I am only taking a small nap/rest", then I was like ok,thanks mom.

thats the reason,I learned BSD,helped people,made forum after the old one gone, and especially reverse engineering,I took a lot of time to learn and understand the concept and the flow,then I have to learn advanced programming skill to make tools like checksum fixer/decryptor/save editors,this is all due to My mom allowed me to do my own stuff instead of 24/7 taking care of her.

since my mom's departure,I will have my new job,new life,so I dont think I have time to do reverse engineering. Forum will be running as usual ,I will not close it(no point to do so). I will help as much as I can.

Lastly, all checksum fixer/decryptor are credit to my mom,thanks mom! without my mom,I cant make those checksum fixers/decryptors!

Last edited by chaoszage on Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:43 am; edited 2 times in total

Projects Done: SH3HD decryptor,DW8XL decryptor, Tears to Tiara 2 checksum fixer,KH COM HD checksum fixer,SW4 CF, FFX+FFX-2 CF,KH2HD CF,KH BBS CF.
Projects Pending Release: Dead or Alive 5/Ultimate decryptor, Okami HD SE,Far Cry 2 SE,Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory SE,Bioshock Infinite SE,
Current Projects: N/A

If you like what I am doing,please make donation [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chaoszage
chaoszage
Admin

https://bruteforcesavedata.forumms.net

Back to top Go down

chaoszage will not be active like last time Empty Re: chaoszage will not be active like last time

Post by SHAkA Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:14 pm

all the best chaoszage! you will be missed by everyone good luck.
SHAkA
SHAkA

Back to top Go down

chaoszage will not be active like last time Empty Re: chaoszage will not be active like last time

Post by chaoszage Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:30 pm

thank you Shaka Smile
dont worry,this forum will be running like usual

Projects Done: SH3HD decryptor,DW8XL decryptor, Tears to Tiara 2 checksum fixer,KH COM HD checksum fixer,SW4 CF, FFX+FFX-2 CF,KH2HD CF,KH BBS CF.
Projects Pending Release: Dead or Alive 5/Ultimate decryptor, Okami HD SE,Far Cry 2 SE,Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory SE,Bioshock Infinite SE,

If you like what I am doing,please make donation [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chaoszage
chaoszage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SHAkA Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:38 pm

i hope so best wishes.
SHAkA
SHAkA

Back to top Go down

Post by UCgraveDX Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:01 pm

Best wishes to you as well! I will try to keep things straight as well in the forum. Hope all things will work out for you!

UCgraveDX

Back to top Go down

Post by chaoszage Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:03 am

It seem I will be missed by both of you(and another one,Dark_Nacho_XD) haha

chaoszage
chaoszage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pouh Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:25 pm

Just read your announcement in front page. May you mom rest in peace, stay strong and good luck to you.

Pouh

Back to top Go down

Post by gold972 Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:37 pm

Good luck mate really if you need me i am at your disposition
gold972
gold972

Back to top Go down

Post by horroro Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:44 pm

Sorry for your loss, stay strong, keep on living your life the best way you can.  Like a Star @ heaven
horroro
horroro

Back to top Go down

Post by Draan Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:45 pm

You shall be missed.

Best wishes to you and yours, chaoszage! Live well until we meet again!
Draan
Draan

Back to top Go down

Post by lokillo199 Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:06 pm

Good luck chaos. Hope you can return soon, your work is much appreciated Very Happy .

lokillo199

Back to top Go down

Post by joe2001 Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:27 pm

Sorry to hear of your loss friend. Take the time to mourn - losing a parent can be a quite a blow.

joe2001

Back to top Go down

Post by SHAkA Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:20 am

OMG chaoszage sorry to hear this sad news rip to your mum accept my condolences for your loss.
SHAkA
SHAkA

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingnight Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:57 am

i will miss Taeyeon Sad
sleepingnight
sleepingnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Nacho Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:27 am

My condolence my friend Sad

Dark Nacho
Dark Nacho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chaoszage Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:40 am

I wonder if you guys ever thought about how come I have time to do hacking/research when I am only a 25 years boy....here's the story,I had a job 3 years ago and my mom is diagnosed with lung cancer,then I quit my job and accompany my mom till the end of her day. During these time,I took care of my mom and I did hacking as well, My mom always told me "Do your own stuff,I am only taking a small nap/rest", then I was like ok,thanks mom.

thats the reason,I learned BSD,helped people,made forum after the old one gone, and especially reverse engineering,I took a lot of time to learn and understand the concept and the flow,then I have to learn advanced programming skill to make tools like checksum fixer/decryptor/save editors,this is all due to My mom allowed me to do my own stuff instead of 24/7 taking care of her.

since my mom's departure,I will have my new job,new life,so I dont think I have time to do reverse engineering. Forum will be running as usual ,I will not close it(no point to do so). I will help as much as I can.

Lastly, all checksum fixer/decryptor are credit to my mom,thanks mom! without my mom,I cant make those checksum fixers/decryptors!

Last edited by chaoszage on Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total

chaoszage
chaoszage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by minjajef Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:42 am

sorry to hear your mom pass a way . Sad

we are here to help in this forum to if you need .
minjajef
minjajef

Back to top Go down

Post by ed-209 Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:11 am

I am sorry to hear about your loss! Sad
ed-209
ed-209

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexJones_Bankai Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:27 pm

Sorry for your loss! Sad
AlexJones_Bankai
AlexJones_Bankai

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero4ph Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:18 pm

I was deeply saddened by the news of your mom passing. My heart felt condolences to you and your family.
Zero4ph
Zero4ph

Back to top Go down

Post by lokillo199 Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:57 pm

Sorry for your loss chaos.

lokillo199

Back to top Go down

Post by chaoszage Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:23 pm

Dont misunderstood me,it wasnt that I am down/not happy which made me to stop active in BSD forum,it just that I am going to have new chapter in my life which I will have new a job and this caused me to be busy ,no time to contribute to BSD forum

chaoszage
chaoszage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chadranthar Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:13 pm

Sorry chaoszage for losing your mother. I know how much pain this caused to you. Sad
Chadranthar
Chadranthar

Back to top Go down

Post by prototye76 Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:56 pm

sorry for your lose chaozage, i know the mom is not easy to lose especially the good memory with her in your childhood.
just keep praying for to be in paradise. and this is the cycle of life some people born and others dies.
just be patient choazage.

prototye76

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down