Bruteforce Save Data
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Question] Can I us BSD to resign saves ?

4 posters

Go down

[Question] Can I us BSD to resign saves ? Empty [Question] Can I us BSD to resign saves ?

Post by break Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:47 pm

Hello there, I have two general questions :

1. Can I use BSD to resign someone's PS3 save data into my own ?

2. If so, how can I use BSD to accomplish this ?

I noticed there are a lot of PS3 save files out there...but when I open them on my PS3, I am unable to save and such.

Mainly trying to do a few new game+ runs.
break
break

Back to top Go down

[Question] Can I us BSD to resign saves ? Empty Re: [Question] Can I us BSD to resign saves ?

Post by Smooth_76 Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:53 pm

HERE! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Smooth_76

Back to top Go down

[Question] Can I us BSD to resign saves ? Empty Re: [Question] Can I us BSD to resign saves ?

Post by UCgraveDX Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:03 pm

And read the BSD guide on this link! no need to resort to using video guide if you just follow it closely! The very important step after installing BSD is setting your profile on it just follow the very first step then you can do reassign saves and mod your game saves which is all indicated on the link I gave!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

UCgraveDX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Nacho Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:30 am

Also you can read the anti noob BSD Faq
And please before asking something read or searsh first

Dark Nacho
Dark Nacho
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by break Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:22 am

Thanks for the speedy reply everyone.

I have been watching youtube videos and reading the FAQs on this site ^_^"

Currently working on resigning a save from this game :

Dai-3-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Jigoku-Hen [NPJB00520]

A bit confused on where to get "Disk Hash Keys" from.

So far, it looks like I was able to tie my PS3 profile to BSD !

Though when I run most of the options, I get a lot of "RED" text...so I will continue reading and watching videos until I can figure out how to resign my save correctly.

* I will reply back if I am sucessful *
break
break

Back to top Go down

Post by Smooth_76 Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:05 am

UCgraveDX wrote:And read the BSD guide on this link! no need to resort to using video guide if you just follow it closely! The very important step after installing BSD is setting your profile on it just follow the very first step then you can do reassign saves and mod your game saves which is all indicated on the link I gave!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Resort? That video by Xiam I posted is a good visual tutorial, to learn how to use BSD as any.& If I'm not mistaken the creator of that video is a Avid BSD User who frequents this site often....... SHout out to Xiam.

Smooth_76

Back to top Go down

Post by UCgraveDX Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:17 am

break wrote:Thanks for the speedy reply everyone.

I have been watching youtube videos and reading the FAQs on this site  ^_^"  

Currently working on resigning a save from this game :  

Dai-3-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Jigoku-Hen [NPJB00520]  

A bit confused on where to get "Disk Hash Keys" from.  

So far, it looks like I was able to tie my PS3 profile to BSD !  

Though when I run most of the options, I get a lot of "RED" text...so I will continue reading and watching videos until I can figure out how to resign my save correctly.  

* I will reply back if I am sucessful *

here is the hash key for that game! that's the only srw z3 game that can be modded on BSD while the 2nd one tengouku hen needs a checksum fixer for that along with BSD to mod it properly! I myself don't need the checksum fixer since I got the Cybersave Editor to mod all my JP games which I often do! speaking of SRW the new one SRW OG Dwellers of the Moon can be modded on CSE now since the savedata.jp site is gone having a CSE is the only way to mod that game for the PS3! I myself already pre ordered the PS4 version so modding is out of the question for me! as for @smooth_76 I don't mean to offend you in the video guide matter I myself have been using BSD since the old BSD forum under "gingerbread" and I never used such things since the instruction back then is easy to follow so it was straight forward for me. Hope this clears everything?

Code:
; "Dai-3-Ji Super Robot Taisen Z Jigoku-hen"
[NPJB00520]
;disc_hash_key=
secure_file_id:*=000102030405060708090A0B0C0D0E0F

UCgraveDX

Back to top Go down

Post by break Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:15 am

Okay, I got it more or less working...but now when I open up the program I am unable to select or load any other save file.

Is there a way to load or open up another save file ?

It seems to be stuck only opening and editing the SRW file now...even after restarting the program.
break
break

Back to top Go down

Post by UCgraveDX Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:44 am

Try running BSD under Admin Mode especially if you are under windows 8 to 10 there are some issues BSD not working right on windows 10 if its not set to Admin Mode. As for opening other saves I often do a drag and drop method on BSD instead of finding it on BSD when you try to browse for other saves you got on your USB Flash Drive. I often drag and drop the save on which I am gonna work with!

UCgraveDX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down